Objective of the project „I have rights and I am not afraid to use them“ is to improve awareness of citizens, civil society and experts’ community of availability of legal resources for protection of their rights to healthy and preserved environment and accessibility of information of public importance.
RERI encourages citizens and organizations to use available institutional and legal tools, supports sway on transparency and responsibility of public authority, promotes adoption of democratic values and fight against corruption.
- Why? The problem of environmental pollution in the last couple of years has risen so much that it started to endanger development of local communities, public health and basic human and civil rights.
- How? RERI wants to solve enlisted problems through improving and raising the level of social awareness about the problem of environmental pollution by strengthening organizational capacities for improving the quality of communication and raising visibility, improving the quality and availability of information on the internet and social media and organizing public promotional events.
- Strengthening organizational capacities for improving the quality of communication and raising visibility.
- Improving the quality and availability of information on the internet and social media.
- Organizing promotional public events.
The project is being realized from September 2019 until January 2020 within the „Programme of developmental communication support to civil society organizations” which is leaded by CRTA with support from Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA).